Tuesday 4 February 2014

A Day Out in London







On Sunday, myself and Carissa took a little day trip to London for her birthday. We spent the day making good use of the Topshop photobooth, getting our makeup done at the MAC counter in Harrods, eating sushi and Laduree macaroons, wandering around Oxford Street (and spending too much money) and going to Chinatown to celebrate the Chinese New Year. I thought I'd share some of the photos I took with you and I also filmed some clips to make a vlog which you can watch below or on my YouTube channel.

Please let me know if you like this sort of blog post- I go to London on a pretty regular basis and having my new camera means that there's now loads of different things I want to experiment with photographing and filming!

13 comments:

  1. That sushi looks fab! I love that photo too :)

    Berrie-Blogs: Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos:)

    Check out my blog, if you have the time
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Loved the video too :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you girls had a wonderful time! Your video is truly stunning Islay, so beautifully made! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Looks like a lovely day out :)

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love seeing posts like this, please do more! I'd love to see a haul post of what you brought.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a weekend well spent! beautiful photos !

    http://lamarinaro.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. London is definitely a fantastic city. Looks like you had a lovely time! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladurée Macarons! Om nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in London and always take a little trip to Laduree, Carnaby and Whole Foods! They're my fav places to shop. Absolutely lovely pictures, the Photo Booth in Topshop is so fun! Glad you had an incredible time!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks so fun! xxo

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.