Sunday 23 February 2014

London Trip- Laurens Way Party and Muji Beauty Events


























Last week myself and Carissa took a trip to London to attend the Laurens Way Party for the launch of her new Darker than Dark fake tan and the Muji Beauty event in the Oxford street store. Here is a few photos from the day, I also did a short vlog which you can watch below or on my YouTube channel! Along with a bit of shopping we met up with Jordan and Christina for lunch, had a chat with Lily from Lily Pebbles at the Muji event and had quite a few cocktails with Lauren Goodger from TOWIE at the Laurens Way Party! 


8 comments:

  1. Ooh I nearly went to the LW party but I was scared I wouldn't know anyone, wish I had gone :) Looks like you had fun!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just in love with your hair color! Looks like you had so much fun Islay!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post and editing on the video!
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you get invited to these events as they look so much fun?

    Lauren,

    www.yourlifeplaylist.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh blimey, all you see when you look at Lauren is the boobs! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Lauren is so gorgeous !!! I'm so jel you got to meet her Islay! Looks like you'se had such a fun day :)

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post I think it’s a very best stay for their visitors. I like your blog site. I am a tourist and I just come back from tour to niagara falls. It’s a really best time period for me, and your site is also good. Thanks for your nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.