Sunday 8 July 2012

BBLOGGERS UNITE: Summer Nail Art Challenge

This is a competition entry for the BBloggers Unite summer nail art challenge
I left it rather late to do this and so I had to rush it to be able to take photos before it got dark outside!
If I had more time I would of redone the watermelon and the dolphin with the sunset but oh well :)
The prize for this competition is the OPI 'best of the best' mini collection.
In order for me to win I need people to 'like' my photo on their Facebook page (if you have a minute please can you, it would make me really happy!)
The theme was summer so I decided to do each nail a different thing to do with summer
The thumb obviously says 'Summer 2012'
My first finger are daisies because I think they are so cute
My muddle finger is watermelon because it is my favourite summer fruit
My ring finger is a dolphin in front of a sunset because it reminds me of being on holiday
My pinkie is an ice cream because it reminds me of being in Italy and having lavender ice cream!





















The colours I used were (L-R top-bottom)
Barry M: mushroom
Essie: garnet
Rimmel: Black Cab
Barry M: Berry Ice Cream
Accessorize: Apricot Crush
Rimmel: Sunshine
NYC: Pinstripe White
OPI: Lucky Lucky Lavender
Nails inc.: Porchester Square
Leighton Denny: Lolly Pop
Barry M: Spring Green
Collection 2000: BMX Bandit

I can't wait to see the other entries and thankyou to BBloggers Unite for hosting this giveaway!


6 comments:

  1. this is so amazing, i can never do nail art! goodluck :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I am rubbish at nail art!
    I've nominated you for an award! http://labellevieofficial.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great nail art islay! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!! Can you tweet me if the voting starts? I'll like the picture for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so cute! i love the little strawberry :) and i'll vote for you! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.