Sunday 1 July 2012

What's in my bag?

I've been wanting to do this post for ages but never got around to doing it! My bag is the Zara satchel bag which everyone has (which is now in the sale!) I haven't had it too long but so far I really like it!
I think the photos are pretty self explanatory but if you want to know where anything is from just ask and I'll be happy to reply! I don't carry anything which most other people wouldn't but I'm pretty nosey and love to read these posts so I thought I would do my own one too!

Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day ♥

7 comments:

  1. oh wow ^_^ what good photo's. I did the whats in my bag and my photo's are rubbish haha! Your bag is cute (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw wow, i love all the cath kidsston/floral stuff! i nearly screamed with happiness when i saw the messenger bag in the sale! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've done your photographs for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the satchel so pretty! Might do a post like this on my blog so keep an eye out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. I think I may do one. Love all of the Cath Kidston stuff too! ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving all the floral :) what a lovely post. I'd love to try this, but I doubt mine would look as cute as yours!


    (allaboutbethan.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.