Tuesday 17 July 2012

polka dot

I was meant to post this weeks ago but I somehow ended up having loaaads of nail art posts so I thought I would leave this one for a bit before I published it, so here it is!
I got the idea from the most recent issue of Company magazine to do this (here is the image which I got my inspiration from!) It was done by @JemmFrances and tweeted to Company which is how it ended up in the magazine!




















here is how mine turned out!

I changed it a bit by using different sized spots and overlapping them a bit more but the basic idea is the same!
The colours I used were (L-R):
● Miss Sporty '328'
● Essie (unknown shade)
● OPI 'Lucky lucky lavender'
● Essie 'Garnet'
● Nails inc 'Electric teal'
● Collection 2000 'BMX bandit'
● Essie 'Infatuation'

Let me know if you recreate this or use this as inspiration, I'd love to see them!


Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day 

8 comments:

  1. I love this, I like how you've used different seized dots :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! The different sized dots are very effective :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much! This is so going to be my next nail art :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! I actually like how your nails turned out even more than the ones in Company!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's awesome! i love that essie lighter pinky colour..and i prefer it to the ones in company too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think yours looks even better, I love the contrast between the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww congrats hun, I adore Company magazine! These are nails to be proud of xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really nice, what an awesome job! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.