Tuesday 3 July 2012

River Island sale shoe haul

I've just got back from being in town with my mum looking for some new shoes with my mum so I thought I'd share with you what I got! I'm usually pretty fussy with shoes but I actually managed to try on a whole bundle of them and managed to find some which fitted (hooray!) These are the ones I ended up getting:








I just looked online and I can only find the espadrilles on there but they may have the other ones in your local River Island!
In total they all came to £32 which for three pairs of shoes is so good!
Look our for them in future OOTDs, especially the two loafers!

Have you been to the River Island sale yet? Have you got any bargains recently? Tell me below!


Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day  

14 comments:

  1. I was looking at the turquoise ones online earlier, they are gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy the espadrilles from river island so much but the shipping is quiet high.
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the studded pair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo nice pairs! love the studded ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the espadrilles are gorgeous! I was looking at the studded pair earlier today, so disappointed they didn't have my size though:( xx
    http://beautybabbless.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those shoes are lovely! Especially the espadrilles, love the colour! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. there all lovely! need to have a look in river island :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the studded shoes! I can't wait to check out the sales

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both the beigey brown ones! So beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's crazy- they're so cheap! i love the studded loafers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg! I love the studded ones! Going shopping tomorrow so definitly looking for them! River Island is my favourite shop EVER.

    holly xx
    miss-hollyxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. you picked up such fabulous things.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really wish I could have gone out to the sale, stupid sixth form! I love the ones with the studs, they're gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah these are all so nice, I'm going to river island tomorrow to have a nose around the sale!x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.