Saturday 4 August 2012

dixi warrior prieview

Hi guys!
as I post this i am about to head out the door to get on the train to go to the airport and fly to Italy! Jealous? ;)

anywaaay, I was asked by Dixi to do a blog post with a preview of their new 'Warrior' collection which launches tomorrow (5th August)
They say: "This collection features a mixture of tough metals meeting natural stone jewellery mixed with vintage sheer blouses and dresses for a girly but edgy feel!"
Dixi supplied me with the images of their new collection and I had to come up with a creative way to present them! Here's what I came up with!


I used watercolours to paint the rest of it and I'm sorry parts of it look like it was painted by a five year old but this is literally the second time I've picked up a paintbrush (except my nail art ones) since primary school (over five years ago!)


I think my favourite items from the collection are these ones but it was hard to pick!





















I love pretty much everything from Dixi, I wish I could buy it all! I recommend you check out their website for some bargains!
As I mentioned earlier the collection will be on sale tomorrow

Let me know what you think of the new warrior collection, and if you will be ordering anything!



4 comments:

  1. aw wow i love the collar necklace, going to have to check dixi out :D have a lovely holiday xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That collar necklace and skull bracelet are really nice!
    Have a safe flight and enjoy your time in Italy!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really good at painting Islay! I really like the rings in the middle :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you use to collage your photos together? if you dont mind me asking xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.