Friday 17 August 2012

no hope






















dress: H&M and DIY
belt: New Look
denim shirt: H&M
shoes: Primark
necklace: Dorothy Perkins
lips: Revlon lip butter 'raspberry pie'
earrings: Topshop
nails: orange nail art pen (you can also get these in Topshop/New Look/Accessorize) but it's very similar to the Models Own Hedkandi one!
shoes: Primark
bracelet: Italian Market
hair feathers: featherray.com

sorry for the rubbishy photo at the top, I would of taken them outside but it was raining! Boo


11 comments:

  1. really love your style, and especially love the H&M dress; so simple but with the accessories look beaut'xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love how your so detailed with everything. Your lipstick is gorgeous. And I see you're wearing Daisy- woot woot :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Daisy is such a gorgeous smelling perfume.

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute outfit! Your nail colour is so cool, really bright and perfect for the summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nail polish is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your nail polish! And that's the problem with outdoor photos - bloody weather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for H&M! I love your style, it's so girly but different. I love how you do these posts with all of the pictures too! Makes it a lot easier on the eyes :)
    <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how this outfit is casual but done up at the same time. And that necklace looks cool!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit, the best piece is the necklace to me though. x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.