Tuesday 14 August 2012

new header!

I thought I would just do a quick post to let you know I have made myself a new blog header! The amazing illustration was done by Philippa from cocoskies.com which I won in a competition about a month or so ago! I'm actually in love with it so I think it will be here for a while!
Please check out her blog, it's seriously amazing! 
This is the full size of it!

Thankyou so much again Philippa, I love it!
Here are some of her other illustrations if you wanted to take a look!























Remember to check out her blog for much more like these!

In case you were wondering, I created my header for free on picmonkey.com which is where I do all of my photo editing!



17 comments:

  1. Wow it's beautiful Islay :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Changed my blog URL and name again to snapbacksandstarbucks.blogspot.com :) just thought I'd let you know! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love it, the illustration is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it- its gorgeous! Those illustrations are amazing- I'm heading straight to her blog now :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Really, what an amazing drawing, I just love it!
    xx Fee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful header! xx

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That style of drawing is so popular with bloggers at the moment! I love it and think it looks really cute because it's so personal to you :)

    http://foreverfloraluk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Philippa's drawings are so good. Really love the vintage style they have to them. It is pretty how you have put it into a header too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely header !

    I love her drawings, I reguarly visit her blog to see her work, it's beautiful.

    As is your blog :)

    Amy
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE IT! :D The illustration is so cute, i love all watercoloury things..and it looks so much like you too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! Love love love. And your new header is a gem, the illustration is so good. Glad I stumbled across your blog, ner GFC follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks great, gorgeous illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow i love it! I have tried to open the links you have given but they dont seem to be working and id love to visit her blog. Does she have twitter or another link you could send me? Thanks! :)
    FASHIONPROJECT.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.