Saturday 17 November 2012

Barry m 'amethyst glitter' and American Apparel 'peacock' NOTD


I'm in love with these nails- I'm so annoyed the photos don't do it justice though which sucks! Earlier when I was sat in biology the sun was shining on them and they looked so pretty! It's so annoying that it's starting to get dark when I get home because then I can't take decent photos!


the base colour is 'Peacock' by American Apparel (can I just take a moment to say how amazingly pigmented it is?! Seriously it was opaque with one coat!) and on top is 'Amethyst Glitter' by Barry M- the glitter is so dense and again there was only one coat of that too! The polish is part of the Jewel range- there's quite a few more from the collection I want to pick up now!
I've had it on for a day so far and no chips yet!




13 comments:

  1. gorgeous nails, they are really pretty! :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such gorgeous nails and what a lovely combo. That glitter looks like one of those glitters that is a mare to get off though (;

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two gorgeous colours and looks so nice together! I think I'm going to have to get the Barry M glitter! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo pretty! i love glitter TOO much! :D
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love all of your nail posts! :D

    http://amyslittlecorneroftheearth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The Barry M would be so perfect for layering over other polishes in the holiday season :)

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Barry M one is amazing! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the barry m glitter one! Really into glitter polishes at the moment cos they are so christmassy :)

    http://foreverfloraluk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you only used one coat of the Barry M one! Wow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the combination! So good you don't have to drag and pat the glittery polish on your nails hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love glitter polish but hate how it is such a pain to get it off!!! I found your blog via #bbloggers blog hop number 11 and am now following you. I would love it if you would have a look at my blog too. :-) Rose xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those nails! It's such a pain to remove though :/ I end up using foil and it takes forever!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.