Monday 19 November 2012

cupcake nails

hellooooo!
I know you all like it when I show you photos of my nails so here's my latest design! I thought I would go for cupcakes today, I'm not sure why but that's just what I felt like doing!
I'm not going to say they were super easy to do like I normally say because they weren't as there was lots of precision and I there were lots of different steps to them but I'm so pleased with how they turned out!
Personally I think they turned out so much better than I thought they were going to and I even managed to do my left hand (I'm left handed) pretty well too! The only problem is whenever I look at them I instantly want cupcakes!
I've had so many compliments on these from people on twitter/my friends/sales assistants etc and one of the photos I posted to instagram of them has over 50 likes so far, wooo





















as always, if you have any questions about the specific colours I used just leave your question and include your twitter name/email and I will let you know!



21 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Such cute nails xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're amazing Islay, can't get over how neat your nails always look! Mine would be a disaster haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so delicious!! ♥
    I love those neat nails!! WOW!


    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these - they look amazing and really professional! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i had this talent! always jealous of your nails hahah!x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so pretty! I wish I had skills to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwww amazing, i wish i was as good at nails as you ahah i'm terrible :P

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute?! You must have such a steady hand, they look great :)
    http://foreverfloraluk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WITCHCRAFT

    In all serious though, how on earth do you do those :'( so jealous!

    Danniella x x x

    www.beautyinjapan.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Islaay these names are fab.. So fab, I want to eat them! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nails look amazing Islay! I love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable Islay, you are really talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow these cupcake nails look amazing ! I wish I was as good as you at nail art :)
    Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too cute Islay!!! Well done, you're really talented love xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww so cute! Can't believe you managed to do your other hand so perfectly, I've been slacking recently and doing the other hand half heart-idly haha.

    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so cute :) your so talented xx

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.