Wednesday 21 November 2012

new phone case!

this is just a quick post to show you all the case which I got for my new phone because I can tell I will get lots of questions on it! I had my eye on this case for ages before I even got my phone- if I could be made into a phone case I think this is what I would look like, it's just PERFECT for me!


I got it brand new from eBay for only £3.99 with free postage. It came from Hong Kong and only took 10 days to arrive which is amazing as the postage was free! Here is a link to the seller I got it from, they also have it in white, black and blue at the moment and they have it available for the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy SIII too if you wanted to take a look! It's made from plastic and the only annoying thing is that when you put your phone down it goes wonky because the case is 3D but oh well!



21 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous! Have ordered a similar one for my phone but it hasnt arrived yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern on the case is such a beaut. Plus, the price for it was such a bargain! :)

    Vanese
    vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its absolutely lovely! Such a beautiful colour and design! love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Err meh gawd, that iPhone case is gorgeous!!!!! I love the design! and it was such a bargain! WELL DONE ISLAY ;D xx

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely! Love a good ebay bargain from Hong Kong :) xxx

    emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Good old Ebay, can't believe it was so cheap!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, what a good bargain! I'm looking for a pretty iphone case at the moment!!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful and so is the price ahah! Great find lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so lovely! I always get my phone cases from Hong Kong, so much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same one in Black ! And i was so happy when i found mine ! I hope i can order one :) thankyou i've been looking everywhere for another one

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this one and I have it in mint! I loved my one in pink that when I saw it in mint I just had to have it too!
    http://toriejayne.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/no-16-mobile-phone.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is very useful page and wonderful products. Protect your favorite phone to use phone case. Here everybody will find the latest and Top quality phones cases and information for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Samsung and more. Buy online and get huge discounts from retail prices. Thank you for sharing valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks pretty impressive!!!!
    Thanks for Sharing it!!!

    Crazy Bulk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.