Thursday 29 November 2012

monochrome


Photobucket just a quick post to show you my most recent nail art creation! I was feeling indecisive so I went for a bit of everything! I used the Rio nail art pens which I reviewed here to create all of the designs. They would work well with any colour but I chose black and white because they obviously contrast the most!
I don't like the leopard print ones at all, simply because I know I can do them much better! I should of taken that nail off and started again but oh well.

It's the first of December in a couple of days which can only mean one thing- CHRISTMAS NAILS.

What do you have on your nails right now? Do you have any requests for me to do?




12 comments:

  1. I love these, my favourite is the half moon manicure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so pretty! I'd say my favourites are either the spotty ones, the trianlge thumb, or the heart :)
    I have Models Own Copperpot on my nails right this moment but I think I'll do them later on! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty! Can't wait to see your Christmas nails! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely! Looking forward to some Christmas nails inspiration! :) xxxxx

    underestimatethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome nails! But it looks time-consuming!

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover
    the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!
    IBPS Jobs
    SBI Jobs
    UPSC Jobs
    CBSE 2018 10th Result

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.