Monday 26 November 2012

PRETTY EDGY.

the other day I was contacted by the lovely Jessica who owns the online jewelry shop Pretty Edgy to see if I wanted to feature a couple of her lively items on her blog- obviously I said I would love to because it's all so lovely and I wanted to share it with all of you! She sells lots of unique pieces which are really in right now and I wanted to share with you a couple of the items she sells! Oh and everything is really decent prices too and keep reading for a unique discount code!
The items I received were the silver rivet bracelet (currently £6), the wish bracelet (currently reduced to £2) and the angel wings ring (also currently reduced to £2). As you can see these are great prices compared to how much they would cost in somewhere like Topshop and they are more unique than buying them from there! I've worn the rivet bracelet practically every day since receiving it so look out for it in some outfit posts soon!
Everything came really nicely packaged as you can see so they would make such lovely christmas gifts (not long at all now until christmas- eeek!)
They sell everything from bracelets, to rings and even studded iPhone cases so there's something for everyone!
The delivery is very reasonable too with UK and Ireland postage only costing £1.95 which is great!

Now for the discount code! To receive 20% off of your order until the 9th of December (just under two weeks away) enter the code 'ISLAAY20' at the checkout (excludes postage costs) which makes everything even more ideal for Christmas presents for your friends and family (or maybe just a little treat to yourself!?)

once again their website is prettyedgy.co.uk and their twitter is @PrettyEdgyUK






11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, everything's so lovely! Might have to go and take a look! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect the angel wings ring to be only £2! It looks so much more expensive than that! Might have to treat myself soon ;) xxx

    theprettyseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the angel wing ring - so pretty! Oooh discount - I shall definitely take a look! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wish bracelet, cute post :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the jewellery are so pretty! And such bargains! I must have a look at their shop! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so beautiful :) I love the jewelled bracelet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you lucky bunny! i love the ring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love finding unique little brands like this, the jewellery is really unique without the Topshop price tag. Thank you for sharing x

    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.