Wednesday 7 November 2012

one in a million, my lucky strike






















the lyrics in the title is from 'Lucky Strike' by Maroon 5 reminds me of Helen hahaa ;)

I wore this outfit when I went out for dinner with my friend the other day. I think the shirt's nice because it's got a bit of animal print without being too BAM and in your face and I think it looks more expensive than Primark! Oh and I'm obsessed with these jeans- they're high waisted, fit PERFECTLY, super skinny, long enough to roll up the bottom if I want and they won't end up at like my knees, soft material, nice colour (and the list goes on...) I want like every colour but at £64 a pop that seems unlikely. Boo.

SHIRT: Primark
JEANS: American Apparel 'easy jean'
BAG: Zara
WATCH: River Island
NAILS: Tutorial here
LIPS: Revlon just bitten lip stain in 'crush'
SCRABBLE RING: Hearts and Crosses
KNOT RING: Accessorize




10 comments:

  1. So pretty, love your nails and lip color!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the link sweetie - guess what I have playing at the moment? Those jeans look great with that top! Your nails are (as always) gorgeous! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit posts! They're great! Your shirt looks lovely, defiantly doesn't look like primark! I wish you'd do outfit posts more often! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! I need you to do my buns for me because mine never turn out right. sozza for the sexual innuendo. luv ya 5eva.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nails, they're so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your watch and shirt - i was nearly going to buy this but it suits you much better!x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, I tried on the Easy Jean's the other week and instantly fell in love with them- still persuading my self to invest in them!

    xx

    Sjmwell x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style Islay and your outfit posts!x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you via the blog hop page and love your blog!! That watch is gorgeous! Would love you to check out my blog! www.christiescupboard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.