Thursday 15 November 2012

watermelon nails!

I've done these nails a few times before but never actually tried them on myself! Watermelons are my favourite fruit and I know these are very summery and it's winter now but oh well!

I love these so much and I've had so many compliments on them! I think they would look amazing on a summer holiday by the pool (oh how I wish I was in Italy or something right now instead of cold and rain England!)

The colours I used were:
Barry M '2in1 base and top coat'
Essie (colour unknown)
2true 'shade 4'
Rio nail art pens in black, white and dark green (*)



18 comments:

  1. Wow you do the most gorgeous nail art, i love it :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, they would be perfect for summer but they're quite cheery in the rainy weather right now :)

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're SO good at nail art! These look so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these - they look so great summer or winter! Mmmmm melon... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool! I need to get back on the nail art bandwagon, I just never know what to do. Definitely going to check out your designs for some inspiration!

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cuteee! i wish i was able to do nail art like this x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These looks incredible! So cute and lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww these are so cute! you're so talented at nail art (:

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute! These are definitely the best watermelon nails I've seen so far. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THOSE NAILS OF YOURS ISLAY! You better paint my nails when I come over ;) haha

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are beautiful! Please check out my blog, I just started!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww this manicure is soo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so so cute!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are the nail art monster- these are proper wicked! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.