Sunday 9 June 2013

blublocker sunglasses


sunglasses: blublocker*

I was sent these sunglasses the other day by Jonny at presink.com, they're a cool aviator shape with thick rims and legs. The shape of them really doesn't suit my face shape unfortunately otherwise I'd of taken photos with my face in instead of just photos of the glasses! The lens on them is so cool though as it's orange and when you wear them it's like you've stepped into instagram as it's like everything has a filter on! They're designed to block 100% of UV and blue light letting you see with more clarity and protection from the sun. I thought this was a bit of a gimmick but if I'm honest they really do make everything seem very clear and crisp when you wear them, I made my family try them out and they all agreed too!

Blublockers retail for £35 and are available online here



although these sunglasses were sent for me to feature on islaay.com this does not influence my opinion on them and it is 100% honest as always





10 comments:

  1. Love the shape xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool sunnies! remind me so much of a summer vacation :)

    check out my new outfit post featuring beetlejuice leggings! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would look so cool on certain people..sadly I don't think they would suit me either

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the visual experience that is the selling point. It is literally like being in another world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm new to blogging I'm 13 and I'm kind of lost
    I started my blog a couple of months back but I didn't really know what
    I was doing and it wasn't very good so I stopped for a bit and now I'm trying to redo my
    whole blog and start fresh I would love if you could do a post about starting your blog for anyone
    like me. If you could check out my blog that would mean the world and beyond and give me any advice you may have
    Thank you so much ! Love your blog xxx www.jolifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sunglasses are awesome.I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really looking great well i always like black sunglasses.

    Reading Glasses

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.