Sunday 23 June 2013

pretty girl you should be smiling








top: topshop
blazer: H&M
jeans: american apparel easy jeans
shoes: barratts*
watch: river island
necklace: eBay (if you want to order it go for 18")
lipstick: mac 'ruby woo'


I bought this cami top in the oxfordstreet topshop a couple of weeks ago- it's perfect as it goes with pretty much anything and is so wearable! I made the outfit slightly smarter by adding a blazer to the outfit, I think this is a great way to make jeans smarter- if I wore it with heels it would be a great outfit for going out for dinner! The shoes I chose to wear it with was these ones from Barratts which are kind of like the Topshop ones but loads more comfortable (and cheaper- they're only £18 and currently are 25% off!) I wish they would do a tan pair aswell though as they're so wearable! They currently also have black, pink and teal ones and the teal are in the sale currently- score!

I'm off to the zoo on tuesday, I haven't been to a zoo in so long! If it's nice weather I'll take my camera and do a post with some animal photos for a bit of a change if you'd like!


 let me know what you think of the shoes and if you like the outfit or not!





20 comments:

  1. You look lovely Islay! This is such a simple yet wonderful outfit! xxx



    holljc.blogspot.co.u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails and your shoes!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh have fun at the zoo, I envy you! I like the outfit tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes, bet they'd look great in the teal x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those nails are so cute! I love the colour :) Those shoes are lovely too, they look kinda vintagey!

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio
    My Etsy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes & your nails! They really add a little edge to quite a simple outfit. Love the idea of the teal coloured shoes too. Gutted I'm on a spending ban :(


    www.nailthelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely, love your jeans!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute outfit Islay! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Islay you're so coool! I luuurve your shoes! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I might treat myself to those shoes!
    And your jeans are lovely! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those shoes! Look like topshop ones! xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! Love Ruby Woo on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit, love the dark denim and those adorable shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.