Thursday 27 June 2013

show sympathy to LA where the sun don't ever shine





top: primark via ASOS
skirt: ASOS
watch: river island
bag: river island
shoes: clarks
necklace: eBay(get the 18" length if you buy it)
lipstick: mac 'ruby woo'


I don't really have anything to say in this post... I'm having such a busy week, I'm off to Nottingham for the next couple of days to Ellie's house (bloggy sleepover woooo) and then to London on Saturday for the #LDNBloggersParty which I'm so excited about- can't wait to meet all the bloggers that are going to be there! I think I'll vlog it too for my YouTube- yay or nay? I have my sixth form summer ball on Wednesday too and I'll probably get someone to take some photos so I can blog them as I've had a few people asking to see what I wear!

I went to the zoo the other day and took quite a few photos and you guys seem to be liking it so far, please let me know what you think of that sort of post- well to be honest who doesn't like cute animals?!





17 comments:

  1. would love to see a vlog on the London blogger meet up! hope you have a good time at Ellie's and the meet up and your summer ball! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I bought that crop top then realised it was almost 10 pounds so took it back.. I'm so stingy haha.
    you look lovely, and have fun at the meet up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your polka dot top! I hope you have an awesome time in London. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Islay! The detailing on your bag is so so pretty too! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bag! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit the top is so cool, Please vlog I'm addicted to watching vlogs at the minute ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute outfit!

    thatrebelwithacause.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bag is gorgeous, would love to see the zoo photos :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Youre so adorable! I follow you on Instagram and didn't realise you ha a blog until now :) haha!
    Love your top- just a cute twist on polka dots! :)

    Ruth xx

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit darl, the polka crop top is gorgeous I thought It was the Topshop one Until I saw Primark I had noo Idea Primark were on Asos might need to check that out aha and lovely styling with the skater skirt and I love your rustic bag saw the zoo pictures and they are adorable aha. Lovely post and thank you so much for following my blog a while bag it's been a while but I still wanted to show my appreciation aha Lovely blog following xo

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looove this outfit! :)
    Especially the bag, top and necklace!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.