Thursday 13 June 2013

easy lace nail art tutorial


I was inspired to do these by Julia who's blog I found through instagram, she did hers a pastel pink but I decided to go with essie 'mint candy apple' for mine! They're a bit messy round the edge so sorry about that! I think these would look cute with any pastel colour as a base, maybe even one finger as each! The hardest bit was getting the semicircle in step two the same size on each finger but I guess it's not too hard and it's fairly easy to even up with the base colour if you make a mistake.





12 comments:

  1. Oooh great nail tutorial, I love your nail tutorials :) I might even attempt this haha :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Islay! Such a pretty colour combination too! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so pretty love the colours I wish I could do my nails like your's ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really cool, I'm going to have a go at this next week! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo pretty! They look great.
    I have to attempt these.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I like! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has messy edges after nail painting :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so pretty and simple enough to make me want to try it :)
    xx

    http://shortand-sweet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and yet beautiful! I'll have a go at this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely nail art! I Just found your blog through #bblogers blog, I had to follow, amazing little blog you have! :)
    PS Blogger, Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.