Wednesday 5 June 2013

if diane young won't change your mind





dress: c/o shelikes.com
watch: river island
shoes: clarks
necklace: eBay
lipstick: maybeline 'coral tonic'
above knuckle ring: dixi

omg I've actually done something with my hair for once instead of leaving it to be a frizzy mess- WHOA (thanks to my friend megan for curling it for me!). I was sent this dress by she likes, it's similar to this topshop one I bought and wore to death over the winter except it has the pleather sleeves which I think makes it more unique and interesting! Oh and the best part- it's only £15, yay! After seeing it on the shelikes website I was worried it might be bad quality material and really see through but it's not at all, phew! 
I'm wearing my new eBay necklace, I just can't get enough of chunky gold jewelery, it's the best!

Don't forget to check out She Likes!






18 comments:

  1. I love the sleeves on this dress. So cute! And your polka dot nails are so lovely waah I wish I was patient enough to do stuff like that haha!
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress looks so lovely :) also loving the dotty nail art! x x

    dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! The polka dot nails look adorable..
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and the nails xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sleeves! Awesome nails too :) x

    www.lalalalucy1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful Islaay, love the dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hair, you look stunning! The dress really suits you, it's hard to find cheap items that are good quality.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pleather sleeved. The chain compliments the outfit very well x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dress, the sleeves are so cute! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so lovely Isla! That dress is so pretty, and I love your nails! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the spotty nails!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the necklace is lovely... looks like something you'd get from Topshop. Gotta love a bit of eBay :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that chain, and your nails are too cute!

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your dress and nails! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my god you look so lovely, Islay!
    love the pleather detail on the sleeves.
    forever jealous of your hair.
    do you know if that necklace is still around on ebay? would'nt mind one for myself!

    charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love these dresses, they are so flattering! love your little above the knuckle ring too! you look lovely

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much love this dress, those little sleeves are such a nice touch! Gorgeous nails too - as ever ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.