Monday 10 June 2013

I got a world to see





dress: lashes of london 'fizzer' dress*
shoes: tReds
sunglasses: primark
lipstick: 'coral tonic' by maybelline


OMG HOW PRETTY IS THIS DRESS?! I think I let out a squeal of excitement when I opened the package it's just so nice and summery! This is my second thing from Lashes Of London, the first is a super summery playsuit which I'll be posting about soon. You can use the code 'BLOG25' for 25% your order at Lashes by the way! 
The weather was so nice and I've just finished my exams so I thought I would take some outfit photos, I  like how they turned out except for in the first ones you can't really see the detailing on the dress. I like the cut out bit on the back of the dress too, it's really cute and makes it more unique!
I just need to dye my hair bright red then I would feel like Megan, she's always wearing cute dresses like this with her amazing red curly hair!
Also what do you think about the sunglasses, I tried them on in the shop as a joke but then decided I actually quite liked them… are they cool or do I just look like an idiot in them? Let me know

Don't forget to check out Lashes of London!





20 comments:

  1. That dress is really pretty (=

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this dress?? I'm going on holiday tomorrow, wish I could take this beauty with me! You look so cute! xx

    chloesway.com
    bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Need. That. Dress
    Although I probably wouldn't look as pretty as you in it! It is just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress looks stunning on you, love yours shoes too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is gorgeous, I love the detailing and the back.
    Plus, I love the primark sunnies! I have them too!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous Islay! That dress is stunning, such a lovely pattern and colour! Those sunglasses are awesome! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress really is gorgeous! I'm after the perfect Summe dress and will definitely look at Lashes of London now. It really suits you! I love the shoes too. :)
    Mia xo

    miaalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The back of your dress is gorgeous, love the subtle neon yellow underneath. Also, this is my first visit to your blog and the rose mouse cursor is cute!

    Olivia at Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is gorgeous, don't worry I really like the sunglasses x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is gorgeous, that close-up pic of the fabric is so pretty. You can totally carry off the glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS DRESS IS GORGEOUS, YOU IS GORGEOUS AND YOUR LEGS ARE ENDLESSLY LONG! You honestly look A-MA-ZING Izziizlaai

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty dress! I have those sunglasses too. I don't think they suit me though ha.
    Looooovely post Islay :)
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks gorgeous on you, I love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are seriously the cutest little thing ever! I wish I would have been as stylish as you when I was your age (Wow that made me feel old lol) I also started watching your youtube videos this week. Now not only am I twitter follower, blog follower, but now a youtube follower as well. Yay!

    p.s. I hope your laptop is behaving itself!

    www.beautyaddictsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour!!LOVE the sunnies on you, I have them but look a bit like a bug haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh this dress is so cute, the whole outfit is perfect! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful dress! I've got a similar lace dress, but I need more! Haha! You look gorgeous by the way! xx

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this dress, especially how structured the bottom half is!


    www.baileycakesblog.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love, love this dress! It's beautiful! You look amazing!

    Dear Disha

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.