Wednesday 27 June 2012

HACKNEY WEEKEND

I mentioned in my last OOTD post and quite a lot on twitter/instagram that I went to Hackney Weekend on Saturday. I took around 450 photos so it's taken me a long time to sort through them all! Anyway I thought I would share with you a few photos that I took during the day!



We had SUCH an amazing day- literally one of the BEST days of my life! 


We saw:
Rihanna
Kasabian
The Vaccines
The Maccabees
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Rita Ora
Jessie Ware
Emeli Sandé
Ed Sheeran
Example
Rudimental
Nicki Minaj
Will.I.Am
Chipmunk
Tinchy Stryder
Deadmou5
Michael Kiwanuka
MIA

My favourites were defiantly Jay-Z, Kanye, The Vaccines and Emeli Sande
I'm going to try and get tickets again next year (THEY WERE £2.50?!) and it was AHMAZINGGG
I reallyreallyreally want to see The Vaccines and Emeli Sandé again now!
Rihanna, MIA and Kanye were special guests- I have already seen Rihanna live before but it was so good to see her with Jay-Z!


Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day

16 comments:

  1. omg it looks amazing! i love your outfit, the dress looks lovely! arrrrr the vaccines! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so fun! I'll try and go next year I think!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. £2.50?!? Omg I could spend like £50 just to see one of those artists alone!! What a bargain! I hope you had fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So weird I went on Saturday too and did some posts on it. :D I definitely agree Jay Z was just so badass. Hope you had a lovely time. :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time :) So jealous you saw Ed Sheeran! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! sounds like it was an amazing day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aah so jealous! Pleased you had a fab time, looks amazing, and the tickets were £2.50!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous! It looks like you had lots of fun lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG soooo jealous! Would have LOVED to have seen Rihanna live, i bet it was a weekend to remember. I did apply for tickets but wasn't a lucky one :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot believe how cheap the tickets were! Looks like it was an amazing day, would have loved to have been there as I love festivals!
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aahhh I'm so jealous you went to Hackney! You've seen so many great artists! I'm going to see Ed Sheeran live in November and I'm so excited!! How is he live? :D

    Your blog is lovely, just like you! I'm following you on bloglovin' now! :)

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, super jealous you got to go to this! Glad you had an amazing time, can't believe the price of the tickets! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous! I'd kill to see Nicki Minaj and Ed Sheeran. I'm seeing The Vaccines at Leeds Festival hope they're as good as you say :D Amazing price can't believe how cheap they were!

    Michelle's Treasure Chest
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. although I was at Isle of Wight, I am SO jealous that you got to see my favourite ever people (Jay-Z and Kanye West) :(

    love your blog so far, just stumbled across it on twitter (#bbloggers) !

    geehorsfield.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.