Thursday 21 June 2012

neon spike

dress: H&M
denim jacket: H&M
ring: Dixi
nail varnish: Models Own 'disco mix'
shoes: London Rebel
lipstick: MUA 'Juicy' shade 15
earrings: Accessorize
necklace: Dorothy Perkins

this dress is so unlike me, but it would be perfect for summer! I bought it yesterday in the H&M sale for £7 which I think is a bargain! I've been trying to force myself to wear more dresses and skirts because I normally stick to shorts which are boring!  My mum's friend gave me the denim shirt last week when she was having a clear out so I quickly snatched it up, I love it and it goes with so many outfits!

Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day

13 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, ive never thought of looking at the jewellery in dorothy perkins before!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this dress! looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I love your dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour of the dress really suits you! And what a bargain too!
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely hun. The dress is pretty. I agree that it is a bargain for £7. Your necklace is amazing.

    http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit especially the spiky necklace! How and what program did you use to edit those photos? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely dress, I really like the pleats! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cute outfit, I love jeans jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is lovely! in love with models own disco mix! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing, love the dress!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.