Saturday 9 June 2012

OOTD ft. Viva la Fiesta

A while ago I was asked by Hannah from Viva la Fiesta if I wanted to review one of their graphic T-Shirts. Viva la Fiesta is a brand new company, who make T-shirts which 'adorn photographic images that we feel epitomize all the things to love and celebrate bout being young' 
Their t-shirts are all £15, and you can get them in different colours/styles/designs, 10% of each sale goes to Make a Wish foundation, which is really lovely!









Top: Viva La Fiesta- Americano unisex grey tank top
Jeans: Primark
Earrings: Topshop
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
The tshirt is really soft and a good quality and the graphic on the front is actually printed on the top, instead of it being an iron on design which is what I was expecting!
You could wear it so many different ways- with a denim shirt/denim jacket/cardigan etc. and shorts/disco pants/leggings/skirt it's so versatile!
They currently only have three designs, but I expect there will be more to come!

They are currently only accepting pre-orders before their launch in late July 


 as you can see the packaging is really nice which I love, it always makes it seem like Christmas when something is wrapped up with a ribbon on it!








on my nails I have Essie- Garnet and Technic-Carnival, I've had it on for around 4 days and that's why it's quite chipped! 


Hannah has literally just started her own blog- Hannah is wearing and I know she would really love it if you checked it out!
Thankyou again Hannah, I can't wait to wear this in the summer!


Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day 

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Islay! I'm so glad you like it, and thanks for the mention, muah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love how you've styled the nail polish with the essie garnet (I don't think you can style nail polish but I'm not sure of the equilalent word hehe!) Your lipstick is really lovely too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt you've got but I can't seem to get the website to load :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shirt :) Going to take a look at the website and Hannah's blog Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a badass shirt,so my kinda thing! What lipstick are you wearing because it's such a georgues colour!

    www.thesecretmakeuphoarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what a lovely sounding company, I love it when something fashion related donates to charity! I'm having a look at their website now :)

    Also miss, your figure is lovely! I'm really jealous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall have at look at Hannah's blog and shop, as i love the t-shirt...and your nails are lovely.

    Mimi x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.