Monday 25 June 2012

NOTD: Barry M 'Aqua glitter'


When I was on Oxford Street in London on Friday I came across this absolutely stunning nail polish in the hugeee topshop that they have there.
It's by Barry M and it's called 'Aqua glitter'. I have a bit of a thing for glitter nail polish and for Barry M so when I spotted a glitter Barry M polish I knew it had to be mine! I knew Barry M did a red glitter one because I had seen it in Boots, but on the stand in Topshop they had quite a few different colours. I wish I had bought more now because it's so pretty!
I had to apply four thin costs to get it opaque but I reckon if you had a similar blueish colour to it on underneath your could get away with only two coats. It dried really quickly (once I was finished painting my left hand my right one was already dry!)
I don't know how clearly you can see in the photos but it has very fine glitter and slightly larger glitter pieces in it. It's not chunky so it goes on really smoothly unlike some chunky glitter polishes.
I want to buy some more colours of these because they are so cheap (£2.99) and I don't know why I didn't get more whilst I was there!

Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day 

16 comments:

  1. loveeeee thiss!
    i need to buy it !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet baby jesus. this is uhhh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats amazing, is that just the glitter? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw all of the different colours of these in Boots yesterday and had to resist. The fact that I don't own them made me really want them but in reality, I don't like wearing glitter nail polish because it's such a pain to get off! I'm proud of my willpower haha.
    This is absolutely gorgeous though..

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooooo nice! They do a lilac one and an orange one I want to get my hands on! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color look so gorgeous! I wish we had Barry M in Belgium.. :)
    xx Fee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats such a lovely colour, i dont think 4 coats is too bad for a glitter polish! xo


    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour for summer x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh this is beautiful! Perfect for summer!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! Must have been a pain to remove though? xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this colour! I have a couple of the Barry M glitter polishes and love them :)

    sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I defiantly need this!! Amazing price too.

    Michelle's Treasure Chest
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your nails are amazing, love them! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.