Saturday 30 June 2012

prom

My year 11 prom was last night and I had lots of you asking me to share some photos from the night! Since instagram currently isn't working I thought I would just do a blog post with some pics in instead!

Dress: Little Mistress
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Accessorize
Ring: shop Dixi
Nails: Barry M 'aqua glitter' (read my post about it here)

Our prom was at a local race course and we arrived in a vintage Morris Minor. The transport was arranged very last minute but I think it looked really good! The weather was forecast to be raining but thankfully it was sunny and dry for most of the evening! Overall the evening was much better than I thought it would be (even thought the DJ's were pretty awful and the food wasn't great!)
If you have any prom photos I would love to see them

Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day

17 comments:

  1. You looked gorgeous! Hope you had a good time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you've contrasted with the shoes and bag.

    Michelle's Treasure Chest
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that old car! You all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you all looked lovely, hope you had an amazing day :) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty! love your dress! gorge colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I loved Prom!

    Hope you had a fab time, gorgeous dress!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! What a gorgeous dress, I love how you used colour blocking with your shoes!

    Mollie
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you all look so lovely, i especially love that you've all gone for really nice dresses which are different (yet gorgeous) to what other people typically wear for prom

    Jessie xx
    itsbeautywithin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely, Islay, and the colour of that dress is gorgeous!

    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a lovely time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colour dress, it falls perfectly on you. I hope you had an amazing time!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty dresses! p.s. i think you should do a blog post on how you got your own domain name :-P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful dress. Thanks for sharing...58eveningdress.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.