Sunday 3 June 2012

Victorious Vintage

Yesterday I went to Victoious Vintage with my family, which was a vintage fair in Portsmouth dockyards which was organised for the Queen's Jubilee. Here are some photos from the day:








There were loads of stalls to buy jewelry, clothes and random bits and pieces and there was lots of live music on different stages. I managed to restrain myself to only buy a dress, but I could of easily spent a fortune there!
Lots of people were dressed up for it, and had their hair done which really added to the overall effect of the day!
We had a really lovely time, especially as it was sunny in the afternoon! If it is on again next year I'm definitively going again!


Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day

8 comments:

  1. Love your blog :) Wanna swap buttons?
    xoxo Lisa :*
    obsession-and-confesison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the Monkeys are so cute! Looks like a lovely day out Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww it looks like such a lovely day, the photo's are so cute xo

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun day out. the brooches are really cool.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read the title of this post I honestly thought it said Victoria's Vintage :D
    Those broaches look amazing!

    Michelle's Treasure Chest
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures - the sock monkeys are adorable and I love VW campervans!!

    Hope you has a great Jubilee weekend!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's weird I went there too! There were some proper bargains and I picked up a luurvvlleeyy denim top. Shame I took no pictures!

    www.thesecretmakeuphoarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice photos! Looks like you had a fun time Xx

    www.XxClaireLouisexX.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.