Thursday 17 October 2013

A Level photography- cities project



















after doing a similar post some time last year showing you a little bit of my AS photography and since then I've had loaaads of people asking me to do more similar ones. For the first term of A2 I have chosen 'cities' as my project and this is a few of my favourite images I have taken in the first month of this project. I'm not really sure where I'm going to go from here but I need to do some more experimentation images such as the two above to ensure I can get the higher  marks as I am hoping to get an A overall (I was two marks off of an A for my AS project, gaaaah!)
I hope you liked this different sort of post- sorry if you only read islaay.com for the beauty/fashion/nail art posts but I thought I would change it up a bit. Let me know if you want me to do some more posts like this as once I've done some more work I'll easily be able to!

To save me answering a million questions of the same thing: I used my Canon SX40 camera to take all of these and Photoshop to edit them



19 comments:

  1. You should be really proud of yourself these are fantastic! I especially like the tube ones. Have a lovely day. x

    whatsonyourtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing, I love the last one! You really should be proud of yourself Islay! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing amazing amaaaazinng photos, you're one talented lady. Brings back memories of my higher photography haha, I've not been out a for a wander with my camera for ages... really should try get out!xx

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are amazing photos! Really unusual, I absolutely love them xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photographs, I always love city imaginary especially structures against the sky! I'd love to see more photographs in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I do photography/art for GCSE and these have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool, seriously awesome, I love your tube pics!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such amazing images! you should be soo proud I especially love the swaying sky scrapers and the one that look like the tube has left smoke looks soo cool! Lovely post xo

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the theme of the project, and such good photos, i love all the tube ones!
    Imogen ♡
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic Islay - my Boyf does photography and he was very, very impressed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These images are incredible!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm thinking of doing A Level Photography, would you recommend it for someone who hasn't done it at GCSE but has a strong interest in the subject? x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!
    Your photos are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are amazing! I love the underground ones! Well done and good luck with your A levels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn’t took place in advance! I bookmarked it.Really best place to buy books online.Try once, http://www.bookfari.com/Category/2/Art-and-Photography

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am currently choosing my college options and I really want to do either art or photography, but I don't know which one to choose! Have you got any advice?

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.