Tuesday 1 October 2013

F&F denim style challenge




this outfit is for the F&F denim challenge as part of their new clothing range. F&F clothing can be purchased in Tesco stores and they always have a wide range of clothing- I have previously purchased quite a lot from there and I wear it a lot! Here is what I decided to purchase to put my look together.

top: topshop
jeans: F&F supersoft skinny jeans (only £14 BARGAIN)
shoes: barrats*
necklace: eBay
lipstick: revlon 'siren'
watch: river island

Slight change of background for the photos- I had to take the photos in the evening so the lighting wasn't great. I've been wearing these jeans so much recently, they're thicker than the American Apparel ones I normally wear so perfect for winter. I got a pair in black too so expect to see them in some more outfit posts soon. I like how they're very plain, I'm not really into the ones with lots of detailing on them- these just have a small zip on one of the back pockets. Something which never goes out of style is a good pair of jeans so it's always useful to have pairs which you love! The kimono is so summery and yes, I know we're just going into October but this sort of thing is still useful to have and I love how Revlon 'siren' matches the colour pretty perfectly! I picked the lipstick up in New York in the summer so I have no idea if it's available for purchase over here in the UK but fingers crossed it is.
I'm wearing my 'chav necklace' as my sister likes to call it. It goes with pretty much everything and I feel I've barely gone a day for months without wearing it.



whilst you're here why not check out the newest advert from F&F (the soundtrack is 'what I might do' by Ben Pearce which is one of my new favourites!)



the F&F items were sent to me to feature in a post as part of their denim challenge but this does not influence my opinion on them and it is 100% honest as always





14 comments:

  1. ooo that kimono is beautiful, I've been looking for one and this looks perfect, the jeans also really suit you, i've never considered F&F when I've bought jeans but I'll have a look next time I'm in store!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous Islay! That kimono is so pretty! I have some F&F floral jeans from the sale at the beginning of the year, and they're awesome! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Kimono, it's such a gorgeous print! Wish it wasn't getting colder in Scotland so I could rock one :(

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely as always! x

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post so interesting, love the photos, great outfit and I love the advert xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Errr Islay, you look amazing!!! love love love that kimono! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your kimono. Gorgeous outfit.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah the kimono is so lovely! and I also really like the location!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these photos!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the kimono! It's so summery and floaty and pretty!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit! I love the Kimono!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.