Tuesday 29 October 2013

so hold up and take it through the night

Levi denim jacket: brag vintage*
jumper: charity shop
tartan scarf: H&M
treggings: topshop
shoes: converse
lipstick: mac 'ruby woo'

 I haven't taken outfit photos in forever due to rain/thunderstorms/dark evenings so when it was sunny today I took my opportunity to take lots of photos! I've wanted an oversized Levi jacket in forever and I love this one from Brag Vintage. It's a mens size large and I find it looks best with a thick jumper underneath to stop it from completely swamping me. They have sooo many vintage pieces on there- all at reasonable prices too. The jacket is £24.99 and if you bought it on Brick Lane or Spitalfields etc it would probably be around £40!

 I've been wearing my tartan scarf non stop as soon as it got slightly cold outside- I think it's my favourite winter accessory! My mum bought this wooly jumper for me when I was in Brighton the other day and wasn't prepared for how cold it would be and I'm so glad she did! It was only a fiver and I wear it so much- thanks mum!





although I was sent this Levi jacket from Brag Vintage to feature in a post this does not influence my opinion of it and it is 100% honest as always 




9 comments:

  1. Your tartan scarf is soo cute! I love tartan right now :D That demin jacket looks amazing im going on that website straight away!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails and I'm constantly wearing my tartan scarf at the moment!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a tartan scarf, I'm going to have a look in H&M tomorrow!

    Ellie | mantrapixie | x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Tartan scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jacket, you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your nail art here! xx
    http://insamazement.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your Excellent Post.This is Great Job. i have enjoyed your reading your post first time.
    i wnat to say thanks for this post..Thank You
    satt aking
    satt aking

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.