Wednesday 30 October 2013

a little day trip to Brighton

 







Yesterday I didn't have anything planned as it turned out I wasn't actually needed to go into work so me and mum took a little last minute day trip along to Brighton. The trains were delayed (as per usual, Southern Rail you suck) but it only takes around an hour to get there from where I live. I did a few photography things like I mentioned I might do in my A2 photography post, mooched around the shops, got lost in the lanes, ordered large drinks from Costa without realising how big they would be, spent too much on overpriced chcocolate in cybercandy, started off a new addiction by buying my first mac brush, walked along the beach and took lots of photos.
I love taking little last minute trips like this and I've been doing lots of travelling around recently. I'm off to Bournemouth tomorrow and back to Brighton on Fridy with my friend Carissa (please check out her blog!), work Saturday and I might pop up to London on Sunday!



20 comments:

  1. Busy busy Islay! Looks like you had a cool chilled out day! I've never been to Brighton but i for sure want to go soon, maybe in the summer next year x

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these photos, I'm also in love with your tartan scarf. I've never been to Brighton but it sounds like you had a really cute day.
    Imogen ♡
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which MAC brush did you get? I looove Brighton. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might be going to Brighton this Friday! Looks like you had a lovely day :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I'd love to go to Brighton it looks so nice!loving your scarf too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely Islay! I love this scarf so much I need to wear it more often! You and your mum are gorgeous! <3 Can we visit Brighton too when I go and visit you please?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awhh I love love love Brighton! You got some lovely pictures of the Laines - How cute are some of the shops around there?! Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Brighton! I live about 15 minutes away so I'm there all the time, it's such a lovely place to be and the shopping's great too!
    aaaphrodite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. Brighton is beautiful, not been in a few years but you've made me want to go again! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely photos, Islay! I love Brighton! We really need to sort out that bloggers trip to Brighton (I think it was you and Helen who were talking about this?)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been to Brighton, so tempted now..it looks beautiful! xx
    http://iyananikita.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.
    I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts
    satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.