Thursday 24 October 2013

twinny outfit post with Laura




I've been friends with Laura for what seems like forever now. We both have very similar tastes in clothes and when we were talking on twitter the other day we both realised we had enough matching clothes to be able to do a completely matching outfit, sooo here it is! Unfortunately- due to Laura living in Holland and me in England we weren't exactly able to meet up to take photos together so this little arrangement will have to do for now!

My outfit
Cardigan: Primark
Top: eBay
Scarf: H&M
Boots: clarks
Skirt: ASOS
Lipstick: mac 'ruby woo'
Necklace: eBay

and you can see where all of Laura's clothes are from in her post! I hope you liked this little collaborative post for a bit of a change and don't forget to check out Laura's blog!




20 comments:

  1. You both look wonderful! I love your tartan scarfs! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love that scarf! Might see if I can find it in store :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarfs are to die for! xx

    http://iyananikita.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post :) Laura's blog is great too!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea, you both look so nice :)

    thegirlinthetartanboots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is so cute, I think i have pretty much the same outfit too! hah

    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I like this outfit, your scarf is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that scarf, it's so gorgeous! :D

    You both look lovely. ^_^

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that scarf!!
    I really want it!
    Please check out my new blog ! www.thesimplelifeoffashion.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! :) both stylish as ever! x

    http://lifebyemmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. Keep posting such kind of info on your page. I'm really impressed by your blog and thank you very much has been sharing this information to us Cara Menyembuhkan Disleksia Pada Anak Cara Supaya Cepat Hamil Cara Supaya Tubuh Tidak Mudah Lelah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you present the information very useful ,
    Obat Penghilang Keloid

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the information that has been presented is very beneficial pleased to visit your yard
    Obat Tradisional Penyumbatan Usus

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.