Sunday 6 October 2013

face of the day





so I haven't done a post like this in a while so I thought I would do one! This is pretty much my daily makeup that I wear on most days- neutral eyes and a bright lip and pretty minimal everywhere else. (please ignore the wonky brows, I'm getting them sorted soon I promise!)

FACE:
primer: laura mercier oil free primer
foundation: mac studio fix fluid
concealer: collection lasting perfection concealer
                  benefit fake up*
blush: W7 'dahlia'*
powder: benefit stay flawless*
highlight: peggy sage
bronzer: maybelline dream sun bronzer
setting spray: mac fix+

EYES:
eyebrows: look beauty brow perfect
mascara: benefit they're real*
eyeshadow primer: urban decay primer potion
eyeshadow: urban decay naked basics palette
eyeliner: maybelline gel eyeliner

LIPS:
lipstick: revlon 'cherries in the snow'

HAIR:
curled using the enrapture totem styler*
hairspray: tresemme



this is pretty short and sweet but this is the makeup I use on a daily basis, I'd obviously recommend all of the products I mentioned as that's the slap that goes on my face daily!
Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I'm back at sixth form and have ended up with so much on! I followed @ALevelProblems on twitter the other day after Helen mentioning the account to me and I think their tweet "I'm exhausted from all this coursework I still haven't done" sums me up quite nicely.




8 comments:

  1. You hair looks so lovely!
    Not to be rude but have you ever thought about having braces or invisalign? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shade on your lips & curls suit you so well!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that lipstick shade looks lovely on you :)

    http://hotjoklateandcream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous :) You always make me want Cherries in the snow xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I adore your make up, your hair looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is amazing and that lip shade really suits you!

    MyLushBox

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, Islay! Cherries in the Snow is perfect on you!
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.