Tuesday 22 October 2013

red indian fancy dress/halloween coustume OOTD

I thought I'd do a bit of a different OOTD post today as on Saturday me and my friend Carissa (check out her blog/YouTube/instagram/twitter) were going to one of our friend's fancy dress party and we decided to dress up as red indians. We got the dresses on eBay for just under a tenner (link here) and I think they would be perfect for any fancy dress parties you're going to, for halloween or if dressing up is just a regular occurance for you then I guess that's cool too...

This is just a short post but I wanted to do something a bit different for a change! Don't forget to check out Carissa's links too!



8 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.