Friday 27 December 2013

A cosy winters night in

Although Christmas is now well and truly over, it's still winter time and its nice to have a nice cosy night in every once in a while so I thought I'd do a post showing you what I enjoy doing on my nights in. After having a nice long bath (preferably with a Lush bath bomb or bubble bar) I pop a face mask on, change into my pjs and get into bed. A hot chocolate is the perfect drink to have whilst reading blogs, tweeting and watching YouTube videos and is a good treat to have every once in a while! My favourite 'chill out' music is probably London Grammar- their album If You Wait is very relaxing so I usually have that playing quietly in the background.




I'm wearing my floral pyjama bottoms which I was recently sent from Surfdome. They are floral and if you know anything about me then you'll know that anything with a floral pattern on is my favourite! Surfdome have lots of Joules clothing on their website and I think I'm eyeing up a pair of slippers to match the pj bottoms next!



What do you like to do on a cosy winters night in?




13 comments:

  1. Aww those pyjama bottoms are lovely! I agree, a hot choc is the perfect blogging essential. Hope you had a great Christmas lovely. xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those pajama bottoms seem like they are perfect for you and I agree, my perfect night in is everything you do. It is just so relaxing and enjoyable and way better than going out.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! You can't beat a good chill out evening :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pj bottoms!
    I've heard some of london grammars music and i still dont know how i feel about them! The 1975's new album has been a big hit with me this winter!
    Happy new year :)
    rach x.
    lipstickanddaisies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love relaxing with a nice culpa hot chocolate in front of the TV with my hubby. I adore your pj bottoms, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning on having a nice cup of hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows, whilst watching tv. That's my perfect night in, haha :)

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks so romantic and relaxing with all those pink tones and floral prints!!!! ^_^
    During these cold nights, I like watching fun series with my sis on the bed or playing cards.
    Have wonderful holidays
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, I love your pj bottoms xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to meet you!
    I just came across your blog! I am now following! I look forward to keeping up and getting to know you better!

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with all the vintage-ness in your posts. I love all the pretty vintage items you can get from the uk.

    I was wondering if you would like to swap blog buttons for the month of Jan?Starting Jan 1 I am swapping buttons with a few bloggers so we can all gain some exposure. If would like to then email me at shivani@glamdiaries.com

    Happy New Year! :)

    ~ Shivani (GlamDiaries.com)

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.