Thursday 12 December 2013

Walking in a winter wonderland

Surprise, surprise I'm with Carissa again in these photos! We were off buying a Chirstmas tree for her house last week and I happened to have my camera on me so we got her dad to kindly take a few outfit photos for us. The place we went to get the tree from had some really cute decorations up and they had mince pies and mulled wine too which was really nice and festive!

Also I reached a quarter of a million page views yesterday, that may not seem loads to some people but to me that seems crazy- thank you everyone!

Our outfits are both really plain and boring but here's where a couple of the bits are from

Me: 
Coat: Zara
Boots: Clarks
Lipstick: Mac 'hang-up'

Carissa:
Boots: River Island
Coat: Zara





2 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.