Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas penguin nail art


I haven't done a nail art post in so long (probably because I literally can't remember I did something interesting on my nails!) I did them late last night so I didn't take step by step photos because of the lighing but I thought I would post them on my blog anyway! I decided to do penguin nails because they don't take too long to do and they look quite cute- I got lots of compliments on them from customers at work today too!

What do you think of my Christmassy penguin nail art?


 

19 comments:

  1. Amazing! X
    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I really wish I was better at nail art. x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are just the absolute cutest! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I might do this on my nails when I finish work for Christmas! :) xx

    emilykebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I've been doing Christmas nail art on my blog recently too, its so fun. x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute penguin family!!!
    I love them so much... I must try it as soon as I can ^_^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Islay these are absolutely adorable! You're so talented at nail art, always inspiring!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Your nail art is always inspiring, I'm trying Christmas nails out at the moment too! x

    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing and so creative!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did this on my nails last night but it definitely doesn't look as good as yours! I need to practice more xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww i love your nail art and those penguins are so damn cute! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.