Wednesday 18 December 2013

My body tells me no








Jumper: Choies*
Skirt: ASOS
Brogues: Russell and Bromley
Necklace: eBay
Earrings: Pia pearl earrings
Nails: Penguin nail art (click the link for my blog post on them)
Lipstick: Chanel 327


I feel sort of sailory in this top- I'm not really sure if it's a top or a jumper actually. It's too thick to be a top but too thin to be a jumper, hmmm! I like how it's cropped though as you don't need to tuck it in when you're wearing it with something high waisted like this ASOS skater skirt. I'm wearing my favourite Russell and Bromley brogues as per usual and my chavvy eBay chain necklace which I honestly wear on a daily basis! I've got on my new Chanel lipstick in these photos, it's so fancy and I love the shade of it!



20 comments:

  1. Hello saylor!!!
    The t-shirt and the skirt are great together, why your body says no? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, so simple yet so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jumper!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a chavvy chain necklace and honestly I'm not even ashamed!!
    Estelle x
    Let Me Go xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute nails & shoes xx
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those nails make me so happy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails are adorable! X
    www,thesimplelifeoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect - the jumper, the skirt, the nails, the color of your lipstick. Absolute perfection! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good blog site report about this subject,I have already been of late in your blog one or two times now.I just wanted to declare hello there in addition to exhibit our thanks for the details provided. Obat Darah Beku Obat Mata Plus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you present the information very useful ,
    Obat Penghilang Keloid

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.