Wednesday 4 December 2013

#AccesAllASOS #TonightIs Christmas Party













On Tuesday I was invited to the #AccessAllASOS #TonightIs Christmas party so I took a trip up to London and met up with Perdi before heading along to the ASOS HQ (I've decided that this would be the coolest place ever to work, ASOS is one of my favourite online shops and their HQ is amazing. They even have Batiste dry shampoo, hair grips and face wipes in the loos for touch ups!)
We got to have a look at some of the new Needle & Thread Christmas collection, the ASOS Christmas jumpers and a few presents along with seeing the collections from a couple of ASOS Marketplace sellers. There were people doing Christmassy nail art and we even got to meet @OfficialSanta (highlight of the evening!). There was a beauty pick n mix so we got a couple of bit to take home and some really nice Christmassy drinks and nibbles. It was so lovely to meet everyone and to have a look at the new ranges so thank you ASOS for inviting me!

I will be doing an outfit post with this outfit in a couple of days so look out for it when it's up!





9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time, very jealous! That needle and thread jumper is gorgeous, I want it!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I was you right now. I can't believe you met SANTA!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow looks awesome on your blog! Hahaa, This event looked amazing! Excited to see you again on Sunday :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good time. The snow on your blog looks really cool - impressive!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsa looks like you had an amazing night!! JEL! X
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.