Friday 6 December 2013

and if I recover







Dress: ASOS
Belt: Primark
Boots: Clarks
Necklace: eBay
Lipstick: MAC 'Ruby Woo'
Bag: Tula via TKMaxx

Here is what I wore to the Access All ASOS #TonightIs Christmas party on Tuesday night. I love floral prints so I thought I would go for a winter floral dress as although it's not very Christmassy its still nice and girly! I bought this Tula bag as a last minute thing as I was in Brighton and needed something to go with this outfit for my work Christmas meal the next day and it wasn't a bad price considering it's real leather so should hopefully wear well and last a long time and because it's black it means it will pretty much go with most outfits which is great!

What do you think of winter florals? What Christmas dresses do you have planned for any parties you're going to in the next couple of weeks?

Also I thought I'd go all Christmassy and bring a bit of snow onto islaay.com what do you think of it?


16 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I also really love how you painted your nails to match your dress!

    Loren x

    loreninwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get the snowflakes on your blog? xxx
    http://longlovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the print and shape of your dress, gorgeous!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome Islay, I adore your dress! So so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are such a cute little detailXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm beyond obsessed with your dress! You look gorgeous Islay, hope you really enjoyed yourself!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your nails! Playsuits gorgeous too :)

    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! I love the dress and the fit, you looks amazing in it. :) I love your nails too - I have no idea how you can make them look so perfect!

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.