Tuesday 3 December 2013

Nobody knows what the future holds, and it's bad enough just getting old

My outfit:
Dress: New Look*
Boots: Clarks
Lipstick: mac 'rebel'
Nails: Essie 'sole-mate'

Carissa's outfit
Playsuit: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Clutch: Osprey

Here is what myself and my friend Carissa wore to our work Christmas party on Saturday night, we went for a meal to a nice hotel in Chichester and the night ended up with us teaching an 80 year old guy how to do the Macarena... My dress is one of the ones that I posted in my New Look party dress wishlist, I like how you can dress it up or down as you could easily wear it with tights and a cardigan for wearing casually day to day.
Also Carissa deserves more people following her blog and YouTube so you should go and have a little look at them and maybe give her a follow!



11 comments:

  1. You both look so niceee. Your New Look dress is cute, and I love the boots!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look fabulous! Hope you had a great time at the party!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both look so gorgeous! ready to party x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute, I love both your outfits, especially Carissas playsuit!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look lovely! Loving the snowflakes on your blog too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look gorgeous! I have the Topshop playsuit in a nude colour. It's lovely :-) x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfits! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.