Monday 9 December 2013

Winter Wonderland Meetup #WWMeetup

Thank you everyone for coming to the Winter Wonderland meetup that myself and Ellie from Style and Starbucks have been organising for the past couple of months, I hope you all had a good day! We just had a wander round the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland and then lunch at Ed's Diner and a trip around the shops on Oxford Street and obviously a little Selfridges (standard!) before heading home. Oxford Street is so pretty at the moment and they even had some fake snow falling in the evening which you can see at the end of my vlog.
Sorry we didn't get a whole group photo before some of you left but at the top of this post is one with most of the girls in! Below is a little vlog that I did with some video clips from the day if you wanted to watch!

c


12 comments:

  1. The photo of the pug makes me laugh so much, I wish I owned one! x
    www.lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had such a fun time at the meetup! Thankyou so much for organizing it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww looks so fun! Wish I could have come.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had such an amazing time, I want to go winter wonderland so bad!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again! I love how you've put the vlog together
    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! That's so cool that you organized a blogger meetup! :) x


    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos! Winter Wonderland looks amazing!!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gutted I couldn't make it! I was really looking forward to meeting everyone and then I only had to go and get ill didn't I?! Looks like you all had a lovely time - hopefully I'll be able to make the next meet! :) x x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw such a cute video! So nice meeting you all xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.