Monday 2 December 2013

mini Brighton LUSH event









A couple of days ago myself and my friend Carissa went to the Brighton LUSH blogger lock-in to have  a look at some of the new Christmas range and to give some of the new products a go. We got to do hand massages, make our own comforter bubble bar and try out their new perfume range along with having some mince pies and bucks fizz. We had a lovely time and it was so nice to see all of the Brighton bloggers again! I have a short vlog at the bottom of this post if you wanted to watch it and you can find my YouTube channel islaayx here!

4 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.