Saturday 9 March 2013

and if I recover, will you be my comfort?






jumper: new look
jeans: H&M
necklace: topshop
watch: river island
lips: rimmel '107'
nails: post here

I really like the look of oversized baggy jumpers so I bought this one a couple of sizes too big so that it would look like that. I got it in the New Look sale and for a tenner it's perfect- I love the colour of it too! Please excuse the frizzyness of my hair, it's been so out of control recently- I just don't know what to do with it any more but I don't want to chop it off!




14 comments:

  1. I love the shade of the jumper. The lipstick really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are amazing! I really love big snuggly jumpers :)
    Christie's Cupboard

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love love love your nails!!Your outfit looks really comfy
    I started following you (:
    XOXO

    icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hair like that, so volumous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick is gorgeous:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Islaaay you look gorgeous! That jumper is so pretty on you! Love your nails, but I always do haha! x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that jumper and necklace you look great :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this mouse is amazing how do you do that ??
    your nails are lovely :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of baggy jumpers, I pretty much live in them when it's chilly - the shade of yours is lovely! My hair is ALWAYS frizzy, help me sort it out! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.