Monday 4 March 2013

Cath Kidston inspired easy step by step nail art tutorial

I feel like I haven't done a step by step nail art post in forever, I just feel like they're not very clear or helpful- let me know what you think though! I've done an easy step by step rose nail tutorial in the past which you can read here because I don't think it's very clear how I created the rose in this post! Oh and when I did the ombre on the middle finger I did it using three different shades of pink which I think was much easier and more effective than just using one colour and building it up.
As always let me know if you have any requests or you want to know any of the specific colours etc!





14 comments:

  1. You have much more patience than I have xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always!

    itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, I love the combination of designs you've chosen.

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nails as usual, the designs look gorgeous together :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a better imagination than I do haha. Those look great though! Very cute :)

    http://blog.quirkandswirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah these are soo pretty! Your tutorials are fab. I love the roses and ombre but I think I'll try the stripes and polka dots as they seem more doable for me hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Islay you are so good at nail art! I seriously love the roses you do, they always look so perfect!

    xo
    aly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look! Thanks for making a tricky design look so simple :)
    honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so cute! Great step by step tutorial!:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love love love your step by step tutorials, they mean we can follow it so easily! more please, love your blog haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm gonna give this a shot, although I doubt it'll look anything like yours! haha so pretty!

    abi x

    prettylittledust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.