Sunday, 31 March 2013

my everyday 10 minute makeup routine




I always find it interesting to see what people use to go from bare faced to made up every day, so I thought you might want to see what I use too- I hope you like it! Here is a link to my channel and I would LOVE it if you could click the subscribe button for me!

products used:
♥ benefit porefessional
♥ benefit hello flawless foundation
♥ real techniques buffing brush
♥ benefit fake up concealer*
♥ real techniques deluxe crease brush
♥ collection lasting perfection concealer
♥ urban decay primer potion
♥ urban decay naked basics palette
♥ real techniques base shaddow brush
♥ sigma E25 blending brush
♥ look beauty brow perfect palette
♥ real techniques brow brush
♥ elf eyelash curlers
♥ soap and glory thick and fast mascara
♥ rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner in 'nude'
♥ peggy sage parish highlighter
♥ elf bronzing brush
♥ elf contouring and bronzing powder
♥ the body shop travel brush
♥ benefit hello flawless powder*
♥ real techniques blush brush
♥ rimmel lasting finish lip liner in 'indian pink'
♥ revlon 'cherries in the snow' lipstick
♥urban decay all nighter setting spray



4 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.