Sunday 31 March 2013

my everyday 10 minute makeup routine




I always find it interesting to see what people use to go from bare faced to made up every day, so I thought you might want to see what I use too- I hope you like it! Here is a link to my channel and I would LOVE it if you could click the subscribe button for me!

products used:
benefit porefessional
benefit hello flawless foundation
real techniques buffing brush
benefit fake up concealer*
real techniques deluxe crease brush
collection lasting perfection concealer
urban decay primer potion
urban decay naked basics palette
real techniques base shaddow brush
sigma E25 blending brush
look beauty brow perfect palette
real techniques brow brush
elf eyelash curlers
soap and glory thick and fast mascara
rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner in 'nude'
peggy sage parish highlighter
elf bronzing brush
elf contouring and bronzing powder
the body shop travel brush
benefit hello flawless powder*
real techniques blush brush
rimmel lasting finish lip liner in 'indian pink'
revlon 'cherries in the snow' lipstick
urban decay all nighter setting spray



4 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.