Wednesday 20 March 2013

Cath Kidston nail art


I was inspired to do these when I saw a lovely girl called Elsa post ones to her instagram (elsafarrer) and I thought I would do ones similar! Her ones had blue flowers but I thought I would stick to what I know and go for the peach and red roses which I normally do. I like how they have a mixture of spots, stripes and flowers and they are very Cath Kidston inspired to which if you know me is something I love!


I'm going to be starting a nail art for beginners type series soon- do you have any questions you'd like me to answer or anything you'd like me to include in it?

 

p.s. I'd love you forever if you could give my bloglovin or hello cotton a quick follow!





16 comments:

  1. Love these nails - so cute!! I like how each nail is different. Unique and very sweet.

    chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love your nail posts there amazing as always, these are so cute and lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Islay these are beautiful! I wish I could master floral nail art like you have, your nails are always so gorgeous!

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just keep saying this but Islay, you and your nails are soo pretty! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing nails as always! Look forward to the nail art series!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have such a steady hand! Great work :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! I tried something similar this week but it's fair to say I'm not a natural. Looking forward to your nail series :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the design! I've had this on my list for so long but I haven't had the time or courage to try them yet. It seems like an hard thing to do even if they say its not :)

    I'm holding a giveaway on my blog, hope you stop by and check it out :)
    ButangTale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. All nail design are so beautiful.And i love it.And i am sure every girls will love to use this design.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.