Saturday 2 March 2013

take me outside, sit in the green garden





jumper: romwe
jeans: h&m
top (under jumper): hollister
lipstick: I layered MUA 'shade 15' with revlon 'cherries in the snow'
boots: clarks
watch: river island
nails: leopard

I ordered this jumper from Romwe about 2-3 weeks ago and I was so excited about it arriving as I've been on the look out for a floral jumper or cardigan for months! It has some ripped detailing on the bottom and on the sleeves which I don't like so I tucked it in and rolled up the sleeves up to hide it. I can't wait to wear it when it gets more like spring outside as it's really thin so doesn't give you much warmth like a thick winter jumper would.
My nails really don't match my outfit and they're pretty chipped but to be honest they never really match what I'm wearing so it's not much of a change really!
Oh and I quite like the lip colour I created, I'd been wearing the Revlon one all morning but I added the MUA one on top to make it more peachy to match the jumper and I like how it turned out- have you ever tried that before?




20 comments:

  1. Ooooooo loving the selfies islay you beaut! Such a beautiful outfit, reminds me of spring :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumper is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've styled this jumper, you look lovely.
    I have those jeans from h&m... in every single colour they do. I bloody love them, I can't seem to find a pair of standard button up jeans that fit me but they fit perfectly!

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit :)

    sparkleousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous outfit, i absolutely love the jumper!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is so cute! :D

    thelittlejennywren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with that jumper!

    www.boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk

    Kamila x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice Spring outfit. Love the makeup too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! That jumper is incredible! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awhh you look really cute in these pics and that nailart is awesome!!
    Nathalie

    Join my give-away and win €100 to spend on bikinis
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the makeup and I love the outfit! They both scream Spring! <3

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that top, you look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Romwe! so many nice things on there. Your jumper looks lovely!!! :)

    itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit, i like your nails. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your nails are gorgeous!!
    I really love your top <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such pretty pictures, makes me long for warmer days! Love your nails too, those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.