Tuesday 5 March 2013

how am I gonna be an optomist about this






jumper: new look
jeans: H&m
necklace: topshop
earrings: new look (present from Helen)
watch: river island
lipstick: rimmel kate moss shade 107

I got this jumper on Thursday in the New Look sale for the bargainous price of only £14 (down from £25ish I think) and I think it's like one of the topshop ones that they did over the winter (but much cheaper, yay!) I  like that it's longer at the back so that you could possible wear it with leggings too without it being weird... I like how it's quite fitted for a jumper too and isn't too overly baggy, I like the texture on it and how it has rolled up sleeves on it too! (can you tell I like this jumper yet...)
Oh and I'm sorry I look so grumpy and miserable in the second photo, it was raining (welcome to Britain) and I clearly wasn't happy that I was outside taking photos when I could of been inside instead...



16 comments:

  1. ooh I love the rain and love being out in it, something so British about it xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! love your lipstick xx

    www.paleandinterestingxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lippy is gorgeous and you look mega cute as always! I also love how unamused you look in the second picture haha! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Typical British weather! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this jumper, I've brought a few recently that are a little longer at the back which is great for lazy days with leggings.

    chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jumper! I think I have one similar to this from new look too although it has studs on the shoulders. I love your watch too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jumper, cute outfit :) xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This jumper is absolutely gorgeous! Can't believe how much of a bargain it was! Oh British weather.. haha! :) x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous, I love the jumper and the watch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lipstick you are wearing is nice, I must check out the Kate Moss range after my spending ban :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the jumper, it was such a bargain too, looks lovely

    http://fashionbycharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have that cayutest freckles ever! xx


    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your jumper! and that watch is great as well :)

    http://blog.quirkandswirl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.